What’s in your sales pipeline?
Do you need to close some big, serious deals to meet your goals for 2017?
Would focused, high-level coaching and group accountability get you there?
Business development and sales expert Lilly Ferrick is here to help.
The Sales Accountability Group led by Lilly Ferrick is a Q4 sprint to the finish line that will get you focused, develop your sales skills, help you establish a successful sales process, and get deals closed.
You meet with six sales professionals or business owners every two weeks in a laser focused, high-energy online group discussion.
Lilly leads you through reviewing your pipeline. She helps you qualify your best prospects and determine where to spend your valuable time. She gives you clear scripts and action plans that will help you to finally get meetings. Then she coaches you to the close.
On every call, the other members of the group provide encouragement, ask the tough questions, and keep you accountable.
This is the formula for closing the year with money in your pocket, and starting the new year with momentum.
The Sales Accountability Group includes:
- 7 bi-weekly online group meetings led by Lilly
- Meetings start February 13th and run through April 24th to help you launch into 2018
- Meetings held on Tuesdays mid-day (12-1p EST) to set your week up for success
- Pre-vetted participants (no conflicts or overlap in industries)
- Bonus: two 15-minute 1-on-1 high stakes calls
- Not sure how to respond to a prospect email? Need some direction before heading into a big sales meeting? Set up a call with Lilly.
Cost to participate: $797.00
Ask yourself: How much money could you make if you closed your three biggest deals?
The cost of this program is just $$266/month for 3 months, or a $797 one-time payment
Coaching Client Testimonials
– Sara Dunn, 11Web
– Beverly Williams, CrossComm
Let’s get started! Apply today
Interested in a spot in the Sales Accountability Group?
Just fill out the form below, and Lilly’s team will respond within 1 business day.
[contact-form-7 id=”38″ title=”Contact form 1″]