Here are a few things that go through my head if I’ve agreed to a business meeting or having a conversation with you.I’m sharing my thoughts because my personality profile represents 80% of the decision makers that you sell to:
1. How long will this meeting/conversation take?
2. Don’t over inform me by explaining how you do things.
3. What is our objective today?
4. Don’t try to close our deal with a discount to entice me. If you do, I’ll see you as desperate.
5. Don’t send me long winded informational pdf’s or YouTube videos.
6. Don’t send me a proposal unless we’ve agreed to it.
Sound harsh, short? I promise that I have no ill intent. I have much to do and only wish to make the best time of yours and mine. Let’s find out sooner than later if we should stay in this conversation.